  • Subject: [QF-Test] Run Test Set using QF-Test Jenkins Plugin
  • From: "Patel, Hardik" <Hardik.Patel@?.com>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 09:57:22 +0000

Dear team,

Please let me know how to run Test Set using QF-Test Jenkins plugin. I know how to run whole Test Suite or Test Case, But I couldn’t find any documentation to run Test Set.

Hardik Patel

Senior QA - EPG

Global Software Group - DA

Experian | Swift Park | Old Leicester Road | Rugby | CV21 1DZ

Ext: 455 4940 | Mobile : (+44) 0 7599624718

Information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential, and may not be copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed to any third party without our permission. There is no intention to create any legally binding contract or other binding commitment through the use of this electronic communication unless it is issued in accordance with the Experian Limited standard terms and conditions of purchase or other express written agreement between Experian Limited and the recipient. Although Experian has taken reasonable steps to ensure that this communication and any attachments are free from computer viruses, you are advised to take your own steps to ensure that they are actually virus free.

Experian Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Companies Act information: Registered name: Experian Limited. Registered office: The Sir John Peace Building, Experian Way, NG2 Business Park, Nottingham, NG80 1ZZ, United Kingdom. Place of registration: England and Wales. Registered number: 653331.

Videos Downloads Documentation Buy Free Trial