Experienced & young professionals
Good developers (especially Java) with excitement for software quality are invited to apply anytime.
We encourage and support people interested in information technology (m/f/d) & make them experience practical work experiences
- We are an apprenticing company for IT specialists "Fachinformatiker - Anwendungsentwicklung IHK"
- We offer studies in computer science "Duales Studium Informatik (Bachelor/Master)" in cooperation with Hochschule München and Berufsakademie Sachsen - Staatliche Studienakademie Leipzig, further cooperations planned.
- As combination of the two upper topics combined studies are possible as well "Verbundstudium (Fachinformatiker + Duales Studium Informatik)".
- Distance learning for computer science (e.g. IUBH)
- We are also open for intested students for an IT internship, theses, bachelor or master theses
- We find appropriate projects for working students of all natural sciences (MINT).
Everyone is unique and has special talents, so people with handicaps (autism ...) are welcome. We appreciate applications of college dropouts.
Are you interested? Then contact us via email to job@ or call Martina Schmid ( qfs.de+49 8171 38648‑12 or apply with a short video about yourself.
Placement of QF‑Test users
- Increasingly, we also receive queries from customers looking for QF-Test experienced employees or freelancers.
- We actively try to help make connections and would like to ask job seekers and consultants with QF-Test knowledge as well as companies with corresponding needs to contact us.
October 2020: EMPIC GmbH is searching for a Software Test Engineer (m/f/d) in Erlangen, Germany.