  • Subject: Re: [QF-Test] QFT Test and check text
  • From: Gregor Schmid <Gregor.Schmid@?.de>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2017 15:00:57 +0200

Hi Neetu,

is this a Vaadin application? Our Vaadin resolver was updated in
QF-Test 4.1. However, this shouldn't make a difference. I checked the
Vaadin 8 demo against the old and new Vaadin resolver. In both cases
it's not possible to record a check for all column headers.

The check you're referring to is a check for a whole table row
(consisting of non-header-cells) which may have been applicable in
case your table headers were not properly recognized before - for
whatever reason.

It is possible to implement a Checker that adds the
all-columns-in-one-go check, but unless you need that check often it's
easier to record single checks or create a procedure to check all

As such an all-columns check might come in handy, we'll consider
adding one as a default, but that'll take time because for that we'll
need to take all engines and resolvers into account.

Best regards,

Neetu Patel <Neetu.Patel@?.com> writes:

> Hi
> Is there any chance you could help me please?
> I’m trying to record a ‘Check text’ for all the column headings below for a web application, but for some reason it
> only allows me select one at a time. I’m sure previously you could highlight the whole row.
> I am using version 4.1.3
> Have there been any recent changes or updates?
> Thanks
> Neetu
> [cid]

Gregor Schmid

E: gregor.schmid@?.de
T: +49 8171 38648-11
F: +49 8171 38648-16

Quality First Software GmbH | www.qfs.de
Tulpenstr. 41 | 82538 Geretsried | Germany
GF Gregor Schmid, Dr. Martina Schmid, Karlheinz Kellerer
HRB München 140833

Videos Downloads Documentation Buy Free Trial