  • Subject: [QF-Test] possible to run multiple QFTest instances on a server?
  • From: "Brasche, Rick" <Rick.Brasche@?.org>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 15:22:05 +0000
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Good morning all:

We’ve been using QFTest as an automation tool to enter data and change records for systems where we do not have direct database access. We now have three or four scripts that are manually started on a scheduled basis. We have been successful in getting a single script to schedule in a batch file, but we’re now getting requests that are concurrent. We’re utilizing a few virtual machines to handle this now. What we want to do is have a single server that can run multiple scripts simultaneously from command line BAT file.

We’d also like to be able to run multiple instances of the GUI if possible, to save on VM license and maintenance issues.

Any advice would be appreciated

Videos Downloads Documentation Buy Free Trial