Automated GUI Test tool QF-Test
QF-Test at a glance
- Java testing: Java Swing, SWT/Eclipse, JavaFX
- Web testing: AJAX, HTML5 via WebDriver approach, integration of Selenium-tests possible
- Cross-browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Safari; headless browser for Firefox and Chrome
- Cross-platform: Windows, Linux/Unix, macOS
- For testers & developers: beginners & experts
- Support: For the start and tricky challenges
- Learn more about QF-Test...
Quick to learn, robust for years!
We are specialists for GUI testing.
Automate your daily regression tests easily!
More than 1,000 customers appreciate QF-Test!
- QF-Test worldwide: More than 7,000 QF-Test licenses in over 1,000 companies
- Joy of testing: QF-Test tests itself every night with more than 20.000 test cases in different versions and environments - so we "eat our own dog food".
- Our flagship product QF-Test has been refined for 15 years. QF-Test is successfully in the market since 2001.
- Quality made in Germany: excellent support in English and German
"For testing Java, Eclipse and WEB applications it's the best thing since sliced bread :)"
Glenn Chambers, Rocket Software, Netherlands
This is a pure maintenance release that fixes a number of non-critical bugs.
Download Link for QF-Test 4.3.2
Besides a few minor bug-fixes this release includes updates for the latest browsers and support for images with shear mapping in the PDF client.
Two new videos about testing PDF documents and the QF-Test Eclipse Plugin.
Information about technical innovations, trainings etc.
(You can of course withdraw your subscription anytime via email.)