Automated GUI Test tool QF-Test
QF-Test at a glance
- Java testing: Java Swing, SWT/Eclipse, JavaFX
- Web testing: AJAX, HTML5 via WebDriver approach, integration of Selenium-tests possible
- Cross-browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Safari; headless browser for Firefox and Chrome
- Cross-platform: Windows, Linux/Unix, macOS
- For testers & developers: beginners & experts
- Support: For the start and tricky challenges
- Learn more about QF-Test...
Quick to learn, robust for years!
QFS is specialist for GUI testing.
Automate your daily regression tests easily!
This release adds support of JavaFX SubScene components. The mobile emulation mode has been further improved and also included are the usual updates...
Unfortunately one of the announced bug fixes was not part of QF-Test 4.2.1.
We have immediately corrected this with the now available patch version...
This release adds support for testing SUTs based on Java 10. Thanks to the direct support for the mobile emulation mode of Chrome simulation of mobile...
More than 1,000 customers appreciate QF-Test!
- QF-Test worldwide: More than 7,000 QF-Test licenses in over 1,000 companies
- Joy of testing: QF-Test tests itself every night with more than 20.000 test cases in different versions and environments - so we "eat our own dog food".
- Our flagship product QF-Test has been refined by QFS for 15 years. QF-Test is successfully in the market since 2001.
- Quality made in Germany: excellent support in English and German