Automated GUI Test tool QF-Test
QF-Test at a glance
- Java testing: Java Swing, SWT/Eclipse, JavaFX
- Web testing: AJAX, HTML5 via WebDriver approach, integration of Selenium-tests possible
- Cross-browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Safari; headless browser for Firefox and Chrome
- Cross-platform: Windows, Linux/Unix, macOS
- For testers & developers: beginners & experts
- Support: For the start and tricky challenges
- Learn more about QF-Test...
Quick to learn, robust for years!
QFS is specialist for GUI testing.
Automate your daily regression tests easily!
Would you like to work for the "best"? We have an open position for a software developer (m/f) in Geretsried, Germany.
This release comes with an enhanced autowin package in the standard library qfs.qft that now also makes use of Windows UI Automation for some very...
The ceremony by “Great Place to Work” was the highlight of the “Congress IT 2018 – Leadership 4.0 between disruption and continuity” on the 25th of...
Information about technical innovations, trainings etc.
(You can of course withdraw your subscription anytime via email.)
More than 1,000 customers appreciate QF-Test!
- QF-Test worldwide: More than 7,000 QF-Test licenses in over 1,000 companies
- Joy of testing: QF-Test tests itself every night with more than 20.000 test cases in different versions and environments - so we "eat our own dog food".
- Our flagship product QF-Test has been refined by QFS for 15 years. QF-Test is successfully in the market since 2001.
- Quality made in Germany: excellent support in English and German