Automated GUI Test tool QF-Test
QF-Test at a glance
- Java testing: Java Swing, SWT/Eclipse, JavaFX
- Web testing: AJAX, HTML5 via WebDriver approach, integration of Selenium-tests possible
- Cross-browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Safari; headless browser for Firefox and Chrome
- Cross-platform: Windows, Linux/Unix, macOS
- For testers & developers: beginners & experts
- Support: For the start and tricky challenges
- Learn more about QF-Test...
Quick to learn, robust for years!
QFS is specialist for GUI testing.
Automate your daily regression tests easily!
More than 1,000 customers appreciate QF-Test!
- QF-Test worldwide: More than 7,000 QF-Test licenses in over 1,000 companies
- Joy of testing: QF-Test tests itself every night with more than 20.000 test cases in different versions and environments - so we "eat our own dog food".
- Our flagship product QF-Test has been refined by QFS for 15 years. QF-Test is successfully in the market since 2001.
- Quality made in Germany: excellent support in English and German
The embedded Selenium WebDriver framework was updated to version 3.13.0 and Mozilla GeckoDriver to version 0.21.0 which adds support for Firefox 61....
This release adds support for Chrome up to version 68 and Firefox version 60. In addition the upcoming WebDriver deployment model for Edge is ...
The entry videos how to start Java and Web applications with QF-Test easily are updated.
Information about technical innovations, trainings etc.
(You can of course withdraw your subscription anytime via email.)