Automated GUI Test tool QF-Test
QF-Test at a glance
- Java testing: Java Swing, SWT/Eclipse, JavaFX
- Web testing: AJAX, HTML5 via WebDriver approach, integration of Selenium-tests possible
- Cross-browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Safari; headless browser for Firefox and Chrome
- Cross-platform: Windows, Linux/Unix, macOS
- For testers & developers: beginners & experts
- Support: For the start and tricky challenges
- Learn more about QF-Test...
Quick to learn, robust for years!
We are specialists for GUI testing.
Automate your daily regression tests easily!
More than 1,000 customers appreciate QF-Test!
- QF-Test worldwide: More than 7,000 QF-Test licenses in over 1,000 companies
- Joy of testing: QF-Test tests itself every night with more than 20.000 test cases in different versions and environments - so we "eat our own dog food".
- Our flagship product QF-Test has been refined for 15 years. QF-Test is successfully in the market since 2001.
- Quality made in Germany: excellent support in English and German
"For testing Java, Eclipse and WEB applications it's the best thing since sliced bread :)"
Glenn Chambers, Rocket Software, Netherlands
Unfortunately support for our new license format which was introduced with QF-Test 4.3 and includes information about the maintenance period wasn't...
This maintenance release includes updates for testing with Chrome 70 as well as bugfixes for running PDF tests regardless of the licensed engines and...
This medium upgrade adds procedures and a scripting module for controlling macOS applications. Eclipse/SWT support now includes version 2018-09, the...
Information about technical innovations, trainings etc.
(You can of course withdraw your subscription anytime via email.)