  • Subject: Re: [QF-Test] Issue with Jlist item
  • From: Gregor Schmid <Gregor.Schmid@?.de>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 18:04:57 +0100

Hello Cédric,

the list item is not a real component but drawn by a Renderer, so
QF-Test doesn't see the checkbox as such but only as a bunch of
pixels.

However, you'll probably just need to modify the X coordinate of the
mouse click. Without coordinates - the default - QF-Test targets the
middle of the item. Try an X value of 10 or 15 and temporarily activate
'Replay as hard event' to see where QF-Test moves the mouse. When
you're satisfied that the click is well within the checkbox,
deactivate the hard event again and verify that it still works.

Best regards,
    Greg

--
Gregor Schmid

E: gregor.schmid@?.de
T: +49 8171 38648-11
F: +49 8171 38648-16

Quality First Software GmbH | www.qfs.de
Tulpenstr. 41 | 82538 Geretsried | Germany
GF Gregor Schmid, Dr. Martina Schmid, Karlheinz Kellerer
HRB München 140833

Videos Downloads Dokumentation Kaufen Gratis Testen