  • Subject: Re: [QF-Test] QFT installation package available as artifact on repository
  • From: Gregor Schmid <Gregor.Schmid@?.de>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2017 14:25:10 +0200

Hi Vasilena,

to execute tests you don't need anything in terms of environment or
registry settings. Just run QF-Test directly from its bin directory on
the target machine.

It also doesn't matter which installer you use to prepare your setup.
You can extract any of the packages or run the .exe installer locally
to get the .../qftest root directory with the version specific
qftest-x.y.z directory inside.

Be sure to copy your QF-Test system configuration into that directory.
It's the .../qftest/qftest.cfg file. If required for your tests,
install plugin jars into .../qftest/plugin and optional Groovy or
Jython modules into .../qftest/groovy or .../qftest/jython
respectively.

When done, ZIP that .../qftest directory or leave it as is and use
some file synchronization mechanism like rsync to unpack/sync that
QF-Test version to the target machine.

Hope that helps.

Best regards,
    Greg

--
Gregor Schmid

E: gregor.schmid@?.de
T: +49 8171 38648-11
F: +49 8171 38648-16

Quality First Software GmbH | www.qfs.de
Tulpenstr. 41 | 82538 Geretsried | Germany
GF Gregor Schmid, Dr. Martina Schmid, Karlheinz Kellerer
HRB München 140833

Videos Downloads Dokumentation Kaufen Gratis Testen