04. June 2019
Something doesn't work with QF-Test
You are working with QF-Test and something something doesn't work as expected? Then you can (as usually) search the Internet or do research at Stackoverflow... A faster way is going on our channels ...
- General FAQ, Technical FAQ and Videos
- context-sensitive help (click right mouse button on arbitrary tree node or attribute (in the details pane) → select "What's this?" → reference in the manual)
- Tutorial, Manual, Mailing list, the Blog here
- full-text search (onsite search in the upper right corner) including manual, tutorial, standard lilbrary, QF-Test website, mailing list archive, blog
- All information for a successful start can be found on Get started
- Free starter webinar every Monday 4 p.m. CET/CEST
- Ask our support team directly:
- via mail to support@ (please include your run-log - see manual Chapter 8.1 - and test suites) qfs.de
- via support form (in QF-Test's "help" menu "Contact support team")
- phone our support hotline +49 8171 – 38648 20
Which help was especially valuable for you? We looking forward to your comments - thanks.
Slightly different topics to classic support are bug reports or feature requests. They are followed by individual blog posts.