  • Subject: [QF-Test] QF-Test daemon and Jenkins
  • From: rob75@?.net
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 08:04:19 +0100

Hi All,

i have some questions regarding the following test environment.

I have a Windows PC where QF-Test is running in daemon mode waiting for requests.
Now i want to trigger testing on this Windows PC from my Linux based Jenkins installation, where the QF-Test Plugin is already installed.
Questions:
    - It seams to me, that the plugin on the linux pc is not sufficent enough, but i also need a linux QF-Test installation, right?
        - In that case, is one installation on the main Jenkins node sufficient, or do i need the installation on the Jenkins slaves also?
        - Do i require additional licences for all of the Jenkins installations or is my Windows licence sufficient and can be reused?
        - Is there a small installation package of QF-Test available, or do i need to install the whole QF-Test incl. client and so on, which i really don´t need
          on the jenkins pc, because i only want to trigger the daemon

Thanks in advance and best regards
    Rafael

Videos Downloads Dokumentation Kaufen Gratis Testen