  • Subject: [QF-Test] Re positioning of screens
  • From: "Liu, Kevin (DPTI)" <Kevin.Liu@?.au>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 06:45:02 +0000

Hi QFS-Team,

Occasionally we have come across a situation where one swing-based screen with a button panel sitting at the bottom of it is not placed in a preferable position of the Windows screen, as such the buttons become not visible until we “move” the screen to the ideal position.

We’ve tried to use record function within QF-Test v4.16, left mouse click to “drag” the screen and release to drop it to other positions, but unfortunately QF-Test doesn’t generate an event for it.

So I am wondering are there some ways to shifting/re-positioning the screen like to do it in a Jython script or through configuration?

Cheers

Kevin

Videos Downloads Dokumentation Kaufen Gratis Testen