  • Subject: [QF-Test] Antwort: take screenshots from each diaolg
  • From: Henrik.Horneber@?.de
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 09:54:10 +0200

This should be possible with Jython script as far as I can tell. Details are somewhat involved, as you need to

* get the number of menu bar entries(SUT)
* for each menu bar entry,
** get all menu entries (SUT)
** for each entry
*** click it (SUT or Server)
*** record the screenshot (Server)
*** close the dialog (SUT)

So there are two different kinds of scripts involved (SUT and Server script).

Disclaimer:This is just off the top of my head, so I might be way off here.

Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Henrik Horneber

Service Owner Nexus

Follow your dreams and follow our Blog.
Everyone loves to be part of a community. Become a part of ours!

Continental Reifen Deutschland GmbH
Jädekamp 30, 30419 Hannover, Germany
Postbox 169, 30001 Hannover, Germany

Email: henrik.horneber@xxxxxxxx
Phone: +49-511-976 / 41 93 9
Fax:   +49 511 976 36723

Continental Reifen Deutschland GmbH, Vahrenwalder Str. 9, D-30165 Hannover
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Nikolai Setzer; Geschäftsführer/Managing Director: Gerd Bartels, Dr. Gabriele Fredebohm
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Hannover, Registergericht/Registered Court: Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 204239, USt.-ID-Nr./VAT-ID-No. DE264920698

Proprietary and confidential. Distribution only by express authority of Continental AG or its subsidiaries.