  • Subject: [QF-Test] Dependencies - is it possible to execute cleanup in a test set exactly after the last testcase?
  • From: Bernhard Schmitt <bernhard.schmitt@?.de>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 15:47:53 +0000

Hello,

I have a test set ‚TwoTestcase‘ with two test cases.

I want to be able to start the complete test set via daemon

I want to be able to start a single testcase out of this set with the daemon.

In both cases, at the startup of the test run, I want to launch a worker thread to create html reports in time

At the cleanup of the test run, I want to stop the worker thread.

My first aproach is:

  QFTest

I have the following topics:

·         When the cleanup is not forced, It will be not executed at the end

·         When it is forced, it will be executed after each testcase

·         Whe I use Setup/Cleanup directly instead of the dependency, I can not start a singe TC via daemon, because setup/cleanup is not proceed in this case

What I need is a dependency, which executes the cleanup exactly at the end of the test run.

BR

Bernhard

PNG image

Videos Downloads Dokumentation Kaufen Gratis Testen