  • Subject: Re: [QF-Test] Mouse events with QF-Test
  • From: Gregor Schmid <Gregor.Schmid@?.de>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2017 16:22:37 +0200

Hello Cedric,

I suggest you try to replay hard MOUSE_MOVED events. Soft events might
work as well but that depends on how the mouse coordinates listener is
implemented.

To get the event, just record a mouse click, change its event type to
MOUSE_MOVED and possibly activate 'Replay as hard event'). Make X and
Y coordinate variable and put the event in a procedure.

If you need to use screen coordinates instead of coordinates relative
to some target component it may be easier to use a 'Server script'
based on the AWT Robot. Here's a Jython example:

from java.awt import Robot
robot = Robot()
robot.mouseMove(rc.getInt("x"), rc.getInt("y"))

This assumes that you place the script into a procedure with
parameters x and y for the screen coordinates.

Best regards,
    Greg

--
Gregor Schmid

E: gregor.schmid@?.de
T: +49 8171 38648-11
F: +49 8171 38648-16

Quality First Software GmbH | www.qfs.de
Tulpenstr. 41 | 82538 Geretsried | Germany
GF Gregor Schmid, Dr. Martina Schmid, Karlheinz Kellerer
HRB München 140833

Videos Downloads Dokumentation Kaufen Gratis Testen