2017 bis heute 2016 2015 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 2010 2009 | 2008 | 2007

(ältere Archiveinträge vor 2007 nicht dargestellt, aber in der Suche enthalten)

Mailingliste - Einträge 2017 bis heute

Re: [QF-Test] Interworking between 'waitForComponent', rc.getComponent and rc.getOverrideElement

  • Subject: Re: [QF-Test] Interworking between 'waitForComponent', rc.getComponent and rc.getOverrideElement
  • From: Gregor Schmid <Gregor.Schmid@?.de>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 09:27:29 +0100

Hello Bernhard,

that's a very good question.

The problem is that rc.getComponent has a 0 timeout because it blocks
the event dispatch thread. This means that you have to run
'WaitForComponent' first so that you can be sure to pick up the
correct component in rc.getComponent. Unfortunately rc.getComponent
then incurs the same overhead again.

We'll see about introducing a doctag to the WaitForComponent node that
puts the resulting component directly into rc.overrideElement. That
should be preferable to using a WaitForComponent plus a script node
even when the overhead is minimal.

Best regards,
    Greg

--
Gregor Schmid

E: gregor.schmid@?.de
T: +49 8171 38648-11
F: +49 8171 38648-16

Quality First Software GmbH | www.qfs.de
Tulpenstr. 41 | 82538 Geretsried | Germany
GF Gregor Schmid, Dr. Martina Schmid, Karlheinz Kellerer
HRB München 140833