Mailingliste - Einträge 2018 bis heute
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[QF-Test] Access QF-Test test failure statistics from Jenkins
- Subject: [QF-Test] Access QF-Test test failure statistics from Jenkins
- From: "Marshall, John" <John.Marshall@?.com>
- Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 13:41:17 +0000
- Delivered-to: qftest-list@?.net
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=experian.com; h=from : to : subject : date : message-id : content-type : mime-version; s=06032018; bh=6kNid3f9H001xlbeyYHCZxL4C2+Dbq2RktxBCV9lrpo=; b=pIaNRX2ToD5T9m7PTgFH6kyKYmWFjgvL/1tIWf1D/dnW7GKJlwa0Ti7NCfc/eZtLfWbJ ytwAhc9XOEBWGjSafB62QjmjNLT9jSYXdc1FVALWW5Aj+cON6aGXSrEy+G+jzSuOxw2w StDaVmsvNDSD4sxDsXEWghJp5BN3E+q2Joueuf66JKO2HzHRJOl7aAqqXaqf2Q5splKx MZMpDcF2M8cf5GsedCZp+m2ljUL9FMhG/f9KLsSFwA2yPNV/Wc8pSttnZWEBohM1DXX2 gFZ/G7PWUmSLLWPGwYPG+fnlmnue7ZxkP11QciP9w6PiaD1ByjwF6cIypQ+LKKlbjzkn /Q==
I’m launching QFTest from Jenkins, which performs a “Run QF-Test” build step to execute a QF-Test test suite (I’m using the QFTest 1.0.2 Jenkins plugin).
I would like to either pass or fail the enclosing Jenkins job based on the result of the QFTest tests. Is that possible ?
(For example, if greater than zero errors occurred when executing the QF-Test tests, fail the Jenkins job).
Information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential, and may not be copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed to any third party without our permission. There is no intention to create any legally binding contract or other binding commitment through the use of this electronic communication unless it is issued in accordance with the Experian Limited standard terms and conditions of purchase or other express written agreement between Experian Limited and the recipient. Although Experian has taken reasonable steps to ensure that this communication and any attachments are free from computer viruses, you are advised to take your own steps to ensure that they are actually virus free.
Experian Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Companies Act information: Registered name: Experian Limited. Registered office: The Sir John Peace Building, Experian Way, NG2 Business Park, Nottingham, NG80 1ZZ, United Kingdom. Place of registration: England and Wales. Registered number: 653331.