List Icon
Archiv Mailingliste

2019 bis Juli 2022  2018  | 2017 2016 2015 | 2014 | 2013

Die Mailingliste ist seit Juli 2022 geschlossen, dient aber weiterhin als Informationsarchiv zu QF-Test.
Wenn Sie aber über Neuerungen zu QF-Test informiert bleiben wollen, können Sie einfach unseren
Newsletter abonnieren

Um aktuell die Informationen zu jeder Release - auch Minor Releases - zu bekommen, können Sie den
RSS-Feed abonnieren oder uns in sozialen Medien folgen.
Alternativ bietet QF-Test auch selbst eine Versionsinformation an.

Eine weitere Informationsquelle ist unser Blog, in dem es aktuelle Beiträge zu allgemeinen Themen, zur Firma QFS und auch diverse "How-Tos" gibt:
Blog abonnieren


[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [QF-Test] PDF in web browser - saveAsText


  • Subject: Re: [QF-Test] PDF in web browser - saveAsText
  • From: Nedvěd, Marek <m.nedved@?.de>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 12:58:27 +0000

Hello Thomas,

 

I am running Windows 7 64bit, QF-Test version 4.0.7 and Adobe Acrobat Reader XI version 11.0.12

I have upgraded the acrobat to DC version 2015.008.20082 and I was still unable to save the page with save PDF or saveAsText.

Maybe I was doing something wrong:

I started the Internet Explorer browser with url  of the pdf file. Then I called procedure qfs.autowin.acrobat.savePDF with following parameters:

filename:             C:\work\seite.pdf

Title:      Browser-Fenster – Dokument Name - Windows Internet Explorer

titleRegexp:       false

dialogTitle:          Speichern unter.*|Save .s.*|Save a Copy.*|Kopie speichern.*

timeout:              30000

overwriteExistingFile:    false

windowtimer:   30000

savetimer:          3

inlineDisplay:     false

 

That didn’t work, it just threw UserException "Cannot find an open Adobe Reader window".

 

Then I started playing with the savePDF script and figured out, what was possibly wrong – the function findInlinePDFWindow.

In this method the expected window class is “wxWindowNR” but on my system it is “wxWindowClassNR”. Other problem is that the following condition for the window name checks only empty string. When I changed it, it started to work.

 

This is the new method:

 

def findInlinePDFWindow():

    wins = Wnd.getAllWindows()

    for w in wins:

        cname = w.getWindowClassName();

        if w.isVisible() and cname=="wxWindowClassNR":

            wname = w.getWindowText()

            title = rc.lookup("title")

            regTitle = re.compile(title)

            if regTitle.match(wname):

                childs = Wnd.getChildWindows(w)

                for c in childs:        

                    cText = c.getWindowText()

                    name = ".*Adobe.*Reader.*"

                    reg = re.compile(name)

                    if reg.match(cText):

                        window = c

                        return window

 

It would be nice to fix this in a next patch and also improve the SaveAsText function to accept the “inlineDisplay” parameter.

 

Cheers Marek