Dear QF-Test users,
QF-Test version 5.3.1 is now available for download from
This maintenance update adds support for Java 17, Eclipse / SWT 4.20 alias "2021-06", Opera 77 as well as JxBrowser 7.16 and fixes a number of smaller bugs.
Detailed release notes
* Support was added for testing applications based on Java 17.
* QF-Test now supports tests for applications based on Eclipse/SWT 4.20 alias "2021-06".
* Performance in CDP connection mode with dynamic content updates has been improved.
* Support for JxBrowser 7.16 was added.
* QF-Test now supports applications built with Electron 14 or newer, if the @electron/remote module is bundled with the app.
* QF-Test now supports testing with Opera 77.
* Validity of text input to web applications via single events has been improved through additional explicitly defined keycodes.
Development & Support
T: +49 8171 38648-19
F: +49 8171 38648-16
Quality First Software GmbH | https://www.qfs.de
Bürgermeister-Graf-Ring 10 | 82538 Geretsried | Germany
GF Gregor Schmid, Karlheinz Kellerer
HRB München 140833
The data protection information in accordance with the EU General Data
Protection Regulation applies to authorized representatives / authorized
representatives of "legal persons" in accordance with Art. 12 et seq.