List Icon
Mailing list Archive

2019 up to July 2022 | 20182017  |  2016  2015 2014 | 2013

The mailing list has been closed since July 2022, but continues to serve as an archive of information about QF-Test.
But if you want to stay informed about news about QF-Test, you can simply
Subscribe to Newsletter

To get up-to-date information about each release - including minor releases - you can
subscribe to the RSS feed or follow us on social media.
Alternatively, QF-Test also provides release information itself.

Another source of information is our blog, where there are current articles on general topics, on the company QFS and also various "how-tos"
subscribe to blog

[QF-Test] ag-Grid Resolver

  • Subject: [QF-Test] ag-Grid Resolver
  • From: Ulrike Wolfram <Ulrike.Wolfram@?.com>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 05:25:41 +0000

Dear all,

We are running Qftest Version 4.5.2 to test a HTML5 web application. Our developers use the Toolkit ag-Grid. Unfortunately, there is no standard item resolver available so we can‘t access our tables to choose and check specific values.

Maybe someone has already a solution for this problem and would share it with us?

Thanks a lot,

Ulrike